- 4 % by weight (CARB)
- Can be applied directly to wet and frozen lumber
- Stronger than many substrates it joins together
- Can be used indoors and outdoors
- No strong solvent odor; excellent for indoor projects
- Cold Temperature Use
- 20 minute repositioning time
- Low VOC s
- Meets and exceeds APA AFG-01 and ASTM D3498 specs
- High Strength
- Low odor
- Extrudes Easily at low temperatures
- Long open time
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Loctite PL PREMIUM MAX is the strongest, most durable construction adhesive that remains 100% solid* after curing.
Thanks to the unique high solid content adhesive technology, this product is ideal for most interior or exterior projects where long term strength and durability are a must. It can be applied to dry or wet surfaces and in both cold (down to 10° F) and hot (120° F) temperatures. Great for framing, flooring, stairs, railings, most landscaping and deck projects; and other construction or remodeling projects.